Saturday 7 July 2018

Current

Well, when I came home from Finland, I decided that should spend this summer GREAT. I sat on the sofa with my weekly planner and tried to figure out what to do during my last two months in Saint Petersburg.

But somehow all my plans were connected with useful things, probably that's why now I'm sitting on my sofa again and waiting when my laundry will be done.
How pitiful!
And I even don't wanna go outside. Home cat, you know. Kotikissa.

But! I found some courses about HTML and CSS (yeah, it's all about unnecessary but interesting things, permanent self-improving stuff). Also, read on Facebook about mockups building classes in Skillshare. At least if I'd paid for year accidentally, I probably should watch something different then ways of making herbal tea.

I hope I restart my Chinese in September and finally come back to Finnish. At least Finnish will be an obligatory thing to learn.
And I have no idea how cool will be staying at home for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment